mandag 21. mai 2012

DT The Crazy Challenge # 120 - 3D

New week and new opportunities, I started the day kl.04.45 to take the bus to Tromsø. After a 5 hour bus ride with rain and snowy weather, I am now sitting in the library to wait for the clock to be 13.00.
Then I have an appointment at the hospital = a lot of waiting!
But now something much more pleasant:
This week's challenge at The Crazy Challenge - we would like to se anything 3D

My card today is a Shaped Easelcard which the subject is built with 3D pads.



Digi Stamp: Sassy Studios - Hippie colored with Distress Ink Refill.
Stamp: Tim Holzt.

Sponsor this week: Sassy Studios

Life is to short to let someone
make you miserable.
Remember,
someone can only make you
unhappy if you give them
power to do so.

Hugs from

16 kommentarer:

loz sa...

Hello Karin. I saw this Beautiful card on MIM..Loz

Chris sa...

WOW Karin this is such a beautiful card! I love your colouring and design and it's such a great image too. Hugs, Chris x

Lisa Minckler sa...

How fun is this! Your card is amazing. :) She is colored beautifully.

Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
Lisa xx

Pinklady 68 sa...

Skikkelig stilig kort Karin!!
Utrolig fint fargelagt det tøffe motivet og flott layout!!

Klem Laila.

Corrinne sa...

karin, your creation is just GROOVY! I love the embellishes & colors - Fantastic coloring, too :)

I found you at MIM & I'm so glad I did!

Happiness,
Corrinne

PS - You are welcome to join us at Tuesday Alchemy: http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com - I'd love to see what you come up with!

ScrappyAndrea sa...

So beautiful!
Love it!
Thanks for sharing with us at SFC!
xxx, Andrea

Faye sa...

Hello. I saw this Beautiful card on MIM..Faye

May Britts papir og sånt sa...

Kjempefint kort. Motivet er stilig, har vert å tittet på de som finnes, og det var mye bra og se.
Virkelig flott fargelagt, og oppsett.

Klem May Britt

- MAODREN - sa...

I love all your cards, they are very nice. You are an artist
- MAODREN -

Skye sa...

Fab card. Love your hippie image and the colours are terrific. Saw this on MIM

Shari sa...

what a beautiful card!

I saw your project on Make It Monday!
(I am #193)

Hugs;
Shari

Michelle sa...

Hi Karin

Fantastic easel card!! Love this funky image!! Your colouring is just perfect.

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :o)

Liz Miller sa...

My daughter would love your card. I believe she was born in the wrong era and would have flourished in the sixties. Saw your work on MIM and came past to have a better look.
Liz xx

Nadell sa...

Wonderful job. Thanks for joining us at SFC.

Hugs Nadell

Gry-Heidi sa...

Kjempestilig kort og tøft motiv!
Takk for at du deltar hos Papirdokkene, lykke til :)

Klem, Gry-Heidi

Pysselbus sa...

För ett otroligt flott kort och läcker bretteteknik!! Tack för att du deltar hos Scrappekammeret! Hoppas att se dig tillbaka då vi har lagt ut Scrappekammeret sin siste utfodring...

Kram
Linda