onsdag 2. januar 2013

DT Stampavie and More # 184 - Blue and White

It`s the second day in the brand New Year of 2013 and

Stampavie and More is ready with a new Challenge for you with 

the theme: Blue and White




Digi Stamp: Kenny K - Fun Faerie colored with Distress Ink Reinkers. 
Paper: I`ve used the inside of a paperbag from Gant and white Bazill.
Digi Text Stamp: My own. Sparkle from Ranger. The card is built up with 3 D dots.
Silk ribbon and rhinestones.

I`m entering these Challenges:
Crafty Creations Challenges: Anything Goes
Make It Monday: Digi my world
Papirdokkene: Jentete
FlutterBy Wednesday`s: Something new (new rhinestones)
One Crazy Stamper: Anything Goes
Sandy`s Crafty Creations: Blue and/or white
Scrap Creations: Something new (new rhinestone)

I hope you have a great start in the new year :-) 
Our car broke down on the year first day!!! Yeah it`s sooo fun :-/
Now I'm just waiting for the repair bill!!!
Hugs from

12 kommentarer:

Dina sa...

wauh what a beautiful card and your coloring is perfect
have a nice and health year

Danni sa...

Gorgeous card!! Stunning! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

Kerri sa...

love your card your coloring is awesome..thks for joining us over at One Crazy Stamper

Sandy Trefger sa...

Karin, I love your card! So pretty! I really love that image. The wings are gorgeous and the blue and white paper for the background is perfect! Thanks so much for joining in on my challenge!
~Sandy
Sandy's Crafty Creations

Chrissy sa...

This is just gorgeous Karin, fantastic colouring and love the image..
Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Denice sa...

What a fabulous image, I love what you've done with her in blue and white....STUNNING!
Thanks for playing along with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday.
:Dxx

Cassie_lu sa...

beautiful coloring and the touch of bling is brilliant and helps her to shine :) Thanks for fluttering with us.

~ Barb sa...

Saw you on MIM, your coloring is amazing and I love all the sparkle/bling on her!
{Hugs} Barb

Tamie sa...

Simply put this card has so much WOW FACTOR!! Your coloring is amazing and I love all of the blue. Sure glad I saw it over at MIM and came for closer look. Just gorgeous.

Bettina L. sa...

Dette her var bare utrolig nydelig. Liker designet med sløyfen og den nydelige fargeleggingen. Så deg på MIM og bare måtte inn og kikke nærmere. Det er jeg glad for, takk for titten. Klem Bettina

Irene sa...

Ich habe mir eben deinen Blog angeschaut mein grosses Kompliment dafür du machst wunderschöne Karten auch diese ist dir super schön gelungen und du hast sie traumhaft schön coloriert

LG Irene

Anne sa...

Tusen takk for nydelig bidrag, og takk for at du scrapper med oss Papirdokker♥

Smil fra Anne:)